The World of Runa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devlin Hosguard
Admin
Admin
Devlin Hosguard

SP/MP/HP
HP:
What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Left_bar_bleue2800/2800What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
SP:
What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Left_bar_bleue1046/2270What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Empty_bar_bleue  (1046/2270)
MP:
What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Left_bar_bleue2400/3020What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/3020)

What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? Empty
PostSubject: What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for?   What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for? EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Over my time roleplaying in forum-text based campaigns i've come to realize that when i'm the player I'm not 100% sure the Admins and Moderators are looking for me to do if i've just stumbled upon the forum. Here's the deal:

1. Create a character that is interesting (if you've never created a character before asking for help is cool plus we try to post tips in the storyline topic)
2. Character Background/Weaponry/Skills (Yes powerful can be fun but will strength be fun when facing a 50 ton dragon? Be creative and Be fair)
3. Post often (Even if in the campaign/main storyline your character is stalled check in with posts in help sections, dueling, etc.)
4. Don't God Mod (God Modding is basically cheating in the world of text based rpg's. This occurs when you don't account for hits, claim invincibility, defy rules, etc.)
5. Be friends with other roleplayers (Even though you might not know the other roleplayers doesn't mean respect isn't a necessity. Besides you might need their help one day)

In general these are the core expectations and things Admins/Moderators check for in your posts. Hopefully this also gives you an idea of what you can do around the forum.

Questions, comments, and concerns are always welcome via PM.
-Devlin Hosguard
Runa Creator and Admin
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonugalde.wordpress.com

What can I do? What do Admins and Mods check for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The World of Runa :: Rules and Compendium :: Guidelines and Policies-
Jump to: