The World of Runa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue1500/2100Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2100)
SP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue1600/1850Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1850)
MP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue1600/1950Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1950)

Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:24 am

To the North of the Great Hall a large pair of stone doors open into this area. Surrounded by pools of warm herbal water, with high ceilings that let in the sun from outside with a glass made of moon glow stone which causes the room to glow as if in the night of a full moon during the night periods.

White limestone walls and floors with quarts columns holding up the high ceiling above. A long red silk carpet runs it's length all the way to a white marble loveseat that is the impromptu throne, with sheer drapes and silk and goosefeather pillows lining the hand carved seat. Bastet and her people worked incredibly hard on this room and it's every meticulous need.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue2050/2050Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)
SP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)
MP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue2950/2800Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2950/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Balthus strode into the throne chambers, taking in every detail of the chambers as he did, comparing it to his ancient memories of this place, and his smile gave away what he thought.

At first he was simply filled with nostalgic wonder, his head turning slowly, this way and that, before closing his eyes with a sigh at memories of better times. Before long, he stood before the throne, and his eyes fell upon the beautiful woman seated there. the Dragon kin's smile widened slightly. The current Cheiftain looked almost the spitting image of her distant ancestor.

Not forgetting the proper etiquette, he waited to be called before the Cheiftain, before he made any further movement, lest he be considered hostile.
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue1500/2100Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/2100)
SP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue1600/1850Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1850)
MP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue1600/1950Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1950)

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:13 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Balthus strode into the throne chambers, taking in every detail of the chambers as he did, comparing it to his ancient memories of this place, and his smile gave away what he thought.

At first he was simply filled with nostalgic wonder, his head turning slowly, this way and that, before closing his eyes with a sigh at memories of better times. Before long, he stood before the throne, and his eyes fell upon the beautiful woman seated there. the Dragon kin's smile widened slightly. The current Cheiftain looked almost the spitting image of her distant ancestor.

Not forgetting the proper etiquette, he waited to be called before the Cheiftain, before he made any further movement, lest he be considered hostile.

She listened as the tall Dragon-Kin had entered the throne. As he stood before her now, the stone doors behind him slowly shut back into place. With this her long eyelashes slowly lulled open, her red cat-like irises widening then contracting as they gleamed in the low light. She glanced up at him, extended her leg out and stretched within her seat; her legs themselves were well shaped and quite toned as was the rest of her body; unlike other rulers in all of Runa, this one did obviously believe that being at pique fitness was a necessity. She extended her toes towards him, her sheer loincloth like skirt parting, revealing the wrapped cloth and the black straps that made up a 'thong of sorts.

She smiled, something so trivial such of providing an opportunity to glance was hardly a concern for her as she slowly stretched her lower body out, twisting in her seat lazily before finally pulling herself up into a proper sitting position, crossing one of those lovely legs over the other. She brought her arms up above her head, her eyes half closing and her well endowed chest falling; bouncing and jiggling behind the tight and almost constricting confines of the bikini like top; her mouth widening and showing off her dainty yet sharp fangs as she let out a yawn: "Ah-ahhhhhh..." her voice soft, and almost seducing; that of an aroused woman during the climax of love making.

She let her arms fall to the edges of her seat, her eyes blinking open, her ears twitching; the golden rings on her left ear clinked and clanged as she let out another but this time, silent yawn. She looks at the man before her and tilts her head slightly to the right, her eyes narrow and alight with a fierce fire. "Well, normally, I'm tucked comfortably away and fast asleep at this hour of night," came her introduction, a calm but cool toned voice that was as beautiful as she looked. "...but when I heard about your arrival...let's just say I slipped out of bed as quickly as I could to see if what was said about you was true." she says, her lips still posed into a lovely smile. She brought her right hand out to him, waving him forward, beckoning him to come closer.

"I hope your travel here was peaceful and without too much hardship, you look a bit haggard-though your eyes look like those of a person who has just returned home after several years away." she added, leaning forward slightly, her brunette bangs dangling across her eyes slightly, which she brushed away nonchalantly. She brought out her hand again, this time for him to take. "...and may I say, welcome to my Tribe, Outsider. I'm the current Chieftain, Bastet... but you can call me Bast, if you so wish." she says with a tone of intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue2050/2050Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2050/2050)
SP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue2700/2700Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2700/2700)
MP:
Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Left_bar_bleue2950/2800Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty_bar_bleue  (2950/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:24 pm

Bastet wrote:
She listened as the tall Dragon-Kin had entered the throne. As he stood before her now, the stone doors behind him slowly shut back into place. With this her long eyelashes slowly lulled open, her red cat-like irises widening then contracting as they gleamed in the low light. She glanced up at him, extended her leg out and stretched within her seat; her legs themselves were well shaped and quite toned as was the rest of her body; unlike other rulers in all of Runa, this one did obviously believe that being at pique fitness was a necessity. She extended her toes towards him, her sheer loincloth like skirt parting, revealing the wrapped cloth and the black straps that made up a 'thong of sorts.

She smiled, something so trivial such of providing an opportunity to glance was hardly a concern for her as she slowly stretched her lower body out, twisting in her seat lazily before finally pulling herself up into a proper sitting position, crossing one of those lovely legs over the other. She brought her arms up above her head, her eyes half closing and her well endowed chest falling; bouncing and jiggling behind the tight and almost constricting confines of the bikini like top; her mouth widening and showing off her dainty yet sharp fangs as she let out a yawn: "Ah-ahhhhhh..." her voice soft, and almost seducing; that of an aroused woman during the climax of love making.

She let her arms fall to the edges of her seat, her eyes blinking open, her ears twitching; the golden rings on her left ear clinked and clanged as she let out another but this time, silent yawn. She looks at the man before her and tilts her head slightly to the right, her eyes narrow and alight with a fierce fire. "Well, normally, I'm tucked comfortably away and fast asleep at this hour of night," came her introduction, a calm but cool toned voice that was as beautiful as she looked. "...but when I heard about your arrival...let's just say I slipped out of bed as quickly as I could to see if what was said about you was true." she says, her lips still posed into a lovely smile. She brought her right hand out to him, waving him forward, beckoning him to come closer.

"I hope your travel here was peaceful and without too much hardship, you look a bit haggard-though your eyes look like those of a person who has just returned home after several years away." she added, leaning forward slightly, her brunette bangs dangling across her eyes slightly, which she brushed away nonchalantly. She brought out her hand again, this time for him to take. "...and may I say, welcome to my Tribe, Outsider. I'm the current Chieftain, Bastet... but you can call me Bast, if you so wish." she says with a tone of intrigue.

Balthus smiled slightly, his own crimson eyes glowing again. The infusion of Genesis energy back at the Doloquis encampment had done much to improve his appearance, although the lack of time for anything other than a basic wash before he left and a change of clothes had not done wonders for apperances. Still if she had seen him earlier, she would probably say he looked worse than a zombie, as Cyrus had noticed himself.

"Oh it was not so bad. I have travelled through far worse, I can assure you of that Cheiftain Bastet. Balthus said.

Balthus bowed his head slightly as she introduced herself, and replied. Bast. well, my name is Balthus Darkstorm, current leader of the Doloquis. But, I know you already knew that. I believe that this belongs to you now..." Balthus said, as he removed the shining bracelette from his cloak, and levitated it up toward Bastet.
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus smiled slightly, his own crimson eyes glowing again. The infusion of Genesis energy back at the Doloquis encampment had done much to improve his appearance, although the lack of time for anything other than a basic wash before he left and a change of clothes had not done wonders for apperances. Still if she had seen him earlier, she would probably say he looked worse than a zombie, as Cyrus had noticed himself.

"Oh it was not so bad. I have travelled through far worse, I can assure you of that Cheiftain Bastet. Balthus said.

Balthus bowed his head slightly as she introduced herself, and replied. Bast. well, my name is Balthus Darkstorm, current leader of the Doloquis. But, I know you already knew that. I believe that this belongs to you now..." Balthus said, as he removed the shining bracelette from his cloak, and levitated it up toward Bastet.

She narrowed her eyes upon the flashy bracelet, reaching out with her extended hand and gently grabs the floating item. She carefully looks the bracelet over, and pauses...tracing her finger over familiar characters, letters specifically that label a name that was quite familiar to Bastet. She glanced to Balthus. "You have quite impeccable manners for the 'leader of the conniving tribe' or so those colonial mutts like to put it." she cooed, purr was more like it. "-Then again, I'm an accursed witch who slays any Outsider without conviction." She says with a slight sigh, looking to the bracelet before opening it and closing it around her wrist.

She looks up at Balthus and folds her arm so he could see the bracelet upon her. "Athena was the very first of our tribe. She was also my ancestor." she started, as she looked back down at the expertly crafted accessory. "...she was also incredibly ambitious..." she then glances back into his crimson orbs. "..and greedy when it came to all things gold. She had a love for the precious metal..." Bast continues, looking over the metal with a surgeons eye, removing it again as she looked at the inner markings. "So much so, that it was written that when she died, she had all her gold possessions melted down into a casket for her eternal slumber, with the exception of one item." she says as she reaches back, removing her necklace of gold, showing off her slender neck in the process. She turned it around, showing the carving set behind the 'eye of Ra' motif:

אתנה

She brought up the bracelet with the exact same writing. "This...was her signature she had marked on everything that was hers made of gold. Funny, since her signature can also loosely be translated as 'Gift'." she says with smile before handing him the bracelet again. "Who... are you Balthus Darkstorm, who are you really?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Bastet wrote:
She narrowed her eyes upon the flashy bracelet, reaching out with her extended hand and gently grabs the floating item. She carefully looks the bracelet over, and pauses...tracing her finger over familiar characters, letters specifically that label a name that was quite familiar to Bastet. She glanced to Balthus. "You have quite impeccable manners for the 'leader of the conniving tribe' or so those colonial mutts like to put it." she cooed, purr was more like it. "-Then again, I'm an accursed witch who slays any Outsider without conviction." She says with a slight sigh, looking to the bracelet before opening it and closing it around her wrist.

She looks up at Balthus and folds her arm so he could see the bracelet upon her. "Athena was the very first of our tribe. She was also my ancestor." she started, as she looked back down at the expertly crafted accessory. "...she was also incredibly ambitious..." she then glances back into his crimson orbs. "..and greedy when it came to all things gold. She had a love for the precious metal..." Bast continues, looking over the metal with a surgeons eye, removing it again as she looked at the inner markings. "So much so, that it was written that when she died, she had all her gold possessions melted down into a casket for her eternal slumber, with the exception of one item." she says as she reaches back, removing her necklace of gold, showing off her slender neck in the process. She turned it around, showing the carving set behind the 'eye of Ra' motif:

אתנה

She brought up the bracelet with the exact same writing. "This...was her signature she had marked on everything that was hers made of gold. Funny, since her signature can also loosely be translated as 'Gift'." she says with smile before handing him the bracelet again. "Who... are you Balthus Darkstorm, who are you really?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Balthus nodded, and chuckled slightly, knowing exactly what Bastet was inferring. "Yes, the unfortunate ramblings of the uneducated tend to circulate more than the words of those who actually take the time to relate to us. The colonists for the most part tend to remain ignorant of any natives and our ways, though there are some few exemptions, as you are no doubt aware..." Balthus said, for many of his own tribe were the cast off dregs of colonist societies. No matter their origins, people are people, and Balthus hated seeing people being treated so poorly. It made his blood boil just thinking of the cruelties that these 'advanced civilisations' were capable of towards their own kind.

When Bastet continued towards the explanation of the significance of the bracelet, and her Ancestor, Athena, of whom he was quite... familiar with., Balthus smiled again at faint memories of days long ago.

"Well, to answer your question, do you know of how your village was founded?" Balthus answered the question she posed with one of his own. Depending on how much truth was remembered, Balthus' explanation could be easy, or hard.
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus nodded, and chuckled slightly, knowing exactly what Bastet was inferring. "Yes, the unfortunate ramblings of the uneducated tend to circulate more than the words of those who actually take the time to relate to us. The colonists for the most part tend to remain ignorant of any natives and our ways, though there are some few exemptions, as you are no doubt aware..." Balthus said, for many of his own tribe were the cast off dregs of colonist societies. No matter their origins, people are people, and Balthus hated seeing people being treated so poorly. It made his blood boil just thinking of the cruelties that these 'advanced civilisations' were capable of towards their own kind.

When Bastet continued towards the explanation of the significance of the bracelet, and her Ancestor, Athena, of whom he was quite... familiar with., Balthus smiled again at faint memories of days long ago.

"Well, to answer your question, do you know of how your village was founded?" Balthus answered the question she posed with one of his own. Depending on how much truth was remembered, Balthus' explanation could be easy, or hard.

She nodded. "At least it keeps the colonists from trying to turn this place into a resort; then the Colonist's view of me being a witch will be more accurate." She says off handedly, before bringing her necklace back to her neck and snapped it on. She shook her hair, letting it fall over the gold piece of work.

To his question, she frowned slightly. "I... know of our Tribes creation. Most of it anyhow... all who become Chieftain must know of it and pass it on to the next of kin." she says leaning back in her throne, blushing slightly, looking away from Balthus. "Our Tribe was small, struggling in the new desert environment since we were pushed from our original coastal territories... and we came across what Athena's record writers claim was a 'Man-beast' who could control flames and make himself into a beast. My ancestor Athena befriended this creature and together they fought the Great Sphinx which lies motionless above us now. After which, they forged the palace that we are currently are located in." she says with a sigh, closing her eyes, her ears twitching again, with her earrings clinking again. She opens her eyes and makes a silent yawn again, looking at Balthus. "...what is your story." she asks, placing her arms upon the arms of the throne.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:25 am

Bastet wrote:
She nodded. "At least it keeps the colonists from trying to turn this place into a resort; then the Colonist's view of me being a witch will be more accurate." She says off handedly, before bringing her necklace back to her neck and snapped it on. She shook her hair, letting it fall over the gold piece of work.

To his question, she frowned slightly. "I... know of our Tribes creation. Most of it anyhow... all who become Chieftain must know of it and pass it on to the next of kin." she says leaning back in her throne, blushing slightly, looking away from Balthus. "Our Tribe was small, struggling in the new desert environment since we were pushed from our original coastal territories... and we came across what Athena's record writers claim was a 'Man-beast' who could control flames and make himself into a beast. My ancestor Athena befriended this creature and together they fought the Great Sphinx which lies motionless above us now. After which, they forged the palace that we are currently are located in." she says with a sigh, closing her eyes, her ears twitching again, with her earrings clinking again. She opens her eyes and makes a silent yawn again, looking at Balthus. "...what is your story." she asks, placing her arms upon the arms of the throne.

Balthus nodded. Man-beast, eh? Well, he guessed that was as accurate a description as any. Balthus's eyes looked at her intently before he replied.

"That man-beast as your writings referred to him was a Dragon-Kin. The great Wars and the Scepter Trials before them had decimated the Dragon populations, and their leaders, the Dragon-Kin suffered the most. When Athena found him, that dragon Kin had been badly wounded in battle. Athena and her tribe did not have to help the ailing and unconscious man-beast, but she chose to help him. She took him with her tribe. And in time, his natural healing capabilities, along with much help from the tribes healers, the man-beast recovered back to full strength before long. The man-beast was grateful, and saddened by the nomadic existence the Nekomimi tribe was forced to endure because of the ever raging war, And so, he resolved to create for the tribe that saved him, a grand home from the very bones of the earth." Balthus began his own tale, from a 3rd person perspective for now.

"But, before he could begin, the tribe was assaulted by the Sphinx, a monster from beyond the wall. To counter the imminent threat, the man-beast assumed his Draconic form, and proceeded to do battle with the monster. And, for the first time, the man-beast allowed another to mount him. Athena sat upon the man-beasts draconic neck, and rode him into battle against the monster that threatened extinction to her people. This was the very first time that a Man-beast had ever allowed another being to ride him. Some people have tamed normal dragons, but never before has a Dragon-Kin allowed this to happen. However, the result was almost revolutionary. Athena's magics, and skill with the bow, thrown weapons, and comradeship allowed the man-beast victory over his foe. The combined magics of the Dragon-Kin and Athena encased the defeated Sphinx in the black obsidian stone, fashioned into it's very form above." Balthus smiled slightly at the memory.

"Afterwards, the man-beast created these caverns and hallsout of the bones of the earth for them, as he had promised, with his own hands, claws, and dragonfire, in return for their aid. Even diving so deep as to channel a great natural underground spring of fresh water that nobody else could reach or take from them." Balthus closed his eyes for a moment, as the memories came flooding back... bad memories.

"Then, the man-beast had to leave. The wars were still being waged on Runa, and he had to stop them. Reluctantly, the man-beast bid his farewells, and when Athena presented him with one of her own bracelets, she requested that he return it to her and her people one day, when his fight was over, and he could come back to the home he created. The man-beast swore that he would, after he found a way to protect them, and all the native people of Runa from the scourge that came from the stars." Balthus finished his tale, as his own Dragon-Kin features reappeared on his form before Bastet.

His eyes turned back towards Bastet, the crimson glow glinting off of the reflecting pools.

"That man-beast stands before you now, to complete the oath I once swore, even though I have yet to finish my mission. I do this because soon, I will not be able to." Balthus explained, wishing that it was not true, but determined to do the right thing before it was taken from him.

Last edited by Darkstorm Zero on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:11 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus nodded. Man-beast, eh? Well, he guessed that was as accurate a description as any. Balthus's eyes looked at her intently before he replied.

"That man-beast as your writings referred to him was a Dragon-Kin. The great Wars and the Scepter Trials before them had decimated the Dragon populations, and their leaders, the Dragon-Kin suffered the most. When Athena found him, that dragon Kin had been badly wounded in battle. Athena and her tribe did not have to help the ailing and unconscious man-beast, but she chose to help him. She took him with her tribe. And in time, his natural healing capabilities, along with much help from the tribes healers, the man-beast recovered back to full strength before long. The man-beast was grateful, and saddened by the nomadic existence the Nekomimi tribe was forced to endure because of the ever raging war, And so, he resolved to create for the tribe that saved him, a grand home from the very bones of the earth." Balthus began his own tale, from a 3rd person perspective for now.

"But, before he could begin, the tribe was assaulted by the Sphinx, a monster from beyond the wall. To counter the imminent threat, the man-beast assumed his Draconic form, and proceeded to do battle with the monster. And, for the first time, the man-beast allowed another to mount him. Athena sat upon the man-beasts draconic neck, and rode him into battle against the monster that threatened extinction to her people. This was the very first time that a Man-beast had ever allowed another being to ride him. Some people have tamed normal dragons, but never before has a Dragon-Kin allowed this to happen. However, the result was almost revolutionary. Athena's magics, and skill with the bow, thrown weapons, and comradeship allowed the man-beast victory over his foe. The combined magics of the Dragon-Kin and Athena encased the defeated Sphinx in the black obsidian stone, fashioned into it's very form above." Balthus smiled slightly at the memory.

"Afterwards, the man-beast created these caverns and halls the earth for them, as he had promised, with his own hands, claws, and dragonfire, in return for their aid. Even diving so deep as to channel a great natural underground spring of fresh water that nobody else could reach or take from them." Balthus closed his eyes for a moment, as the memories came flooding back... bad memories.

"Then, the man-beast had to leave. The wars were still being waged on Runa, and he had to stop them. Reluctantly, the man-beast bid his farewells, and when Athena presented him with one of her own bracelets, she requested that he return it to her and her people one day, when his fight was over, and he could come back to the home he created. The man-beast swore that he would, after he found a way to protect them, and all the native people of Runa from the scourge that came from the stars." Balthus finished his tale, as his own Dragon-Kin features reappeared on his form before Bastet.

His eyes turned back towards Bastet, the crimson glow glinting off of the reflecting pools.

"That man-beast stands before you now, to complete the oath I once swore, even though I have yet to finish my mission. I do this because soon, I will not be able to." Balthus explained, wishing that it was not true, but determined to do the right thing before it was taken from him.

I knew it! Her mind screamed, but her face didn't look all too celebratory. She had listened very intently and thoroughly through his tale. Once it was finished she looked at the bracelet she had been trying to hand to him again. She looks into his eyes, narrowing her eyelids slightly. "Why do you say such? Why did you leave Athena, who left you her own prized bracelet hoping you would return? Are they for the same reasons? My valued guest, you have left me with many questions in the dead of night, you know that?" she asks the Dragon-Kin Balthus. She shifts her body in her chair, holding her chin up with free hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:27 am

Bastet wrote:
I knew it! Her mind screamed, but her face didn't look all too celebratory. She had listened very intently and thoroughly through his tale. Once it was finished she looked at the bracelet she had been trying to hand to him again. She looks into his eyes, narrowing her eyelids slightly. "Why do you say such? Why did you leave Athena, who left you her own prized bracelet hoping you would return? Are they for the same reasons? My valued guest, you have left me with many questions in the dead of night, you know that?" she asks the Dragon-Kin Balthus. She shifts her body in her chair, holding her chin up with free hand.

Balthus closed his eyes, his despair must have come through a little, because his smile became a frown slowly. It was time, someone had to know the truth.

"The battle with the Sphinx did not leave me unscathed... The reason it began it's destructive rampage in the first place was because it was cursed. under the influence of another, the creature began to tap into a particularly powerful negative energy type known as the Void." Balthus said as he looked back at Bastet. His eyes shone, this time with a little concern.

"Sphinxes are usually peaceful guardians and protectors of their realms. They never act out the way this one did. However, this one was seduced by the lure of the Void, and an entity found a way to manipulate the creature to ever more destructive acts to release more of it... During the battle, the Sphinx's final curse made it's mark upon me. I used my body as a shield to protect Athene, but I paid the price. I require regular infusions of the Void's opposite energy, the power of Genesis, to allay the effect, and have been doing so ever since. Recently though, the Void's grip upon me has grown exponentially stronger, requiring larger doses of much more concentrated forms of genesis to stabilise it... The experience of 2 clashing fundamental forces in my flesh have not been pleasant. In fact, my time on Runa is now... Limited. I am fulfilling my old promse because soon... soon, I will not be able to at all." Balthus explained, before he looked down.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, more to the memory of Athene than to Bastet, but he meant it for the tribe and her as well.
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:51 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus closed his eyes, his despair must have come through a little, because his smile became a frown slowly. It was time, someone had to know the truth.

"The battle with the Sphinx did not leave me unscathed... The reason it began it's destructive rampage in the first place was because it was cursed. under the influence of another, the creature began to tap into a particularly powerful negative energy type known as the Void." Balthus said as he looked back at Bastet. His eyes shone, this time with a little concern.

"Sphinxes are usually peaceful guardians and protectors of their realms. They never act out the way this one did. However, this one was seduced by the lure of the Void, and an entity found a way to manipulate the creature to ever more destructive acts to release more of it... During the battle, the Sphinx's final curse made it's park upon me. I used my body as a shield to protect Athene, but I paid the price. I require regular infusions of the Void's opposite energy, the power of Genesis, to allay the effect, and have been doing so ever since. Recently though, the Void's grip upon me has grown exponentially stronger, requiring larger doses of much more concentrated forms of genesis to stabilise it... The experience of 2 clashing fundamental forces in my flesh have not been pleasant. In fact, my time on Runa is now... Limited. I am fulfilling my old promse because soon... soon, I will not be able to at all." Balthus explained, before he looked down.

"I'm sorry..." he whispered, more to the memory of Athene than to Bastet, but he meant it for the tribe and her as well.

Bastet stood up from her seat finally, walking up to Balthus, placing her hand upon his. "Tell me... how do you allocate what you call Genesis?" she asked, eyeing him directly and intently. Her aromatic scent was quite similar to Athena's, unbeknownst to her Grandchild, whom had known that she was finding the Dragon-Kin's story believable, but found his plight inexcusable. There were always ways.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:05 am

Bastet wrote:
Bastet stood up from her seat finally, walking up to Balthus, placing her hand upon his. "Tell me... how do you allocate what you call Genesis?" she asked, eyeing him directly and intently. Her aromatic scent was quite similar to Athena's, unbeknownst to her Grandchild, whom had known that she was finding the Dragon-Kin's story believable, but found his plight inexcusable. There were always ways.  

Balthus lowered his gaze solemnly to Bastet and shook his head. "Genesis Energy... the very fundamental force of all creation. I am able to siphon ebbs and drips of it from the ambient energy everywhere, but... I could not directly tap a direct source. If I did that.... the consequences could be catastrophic to anything relying on such a conduit merely to exist. I will never do that to this world, or any other..."

Balthus shook his head again. Bastet's voice, mannerisms, her very scent it was so very much like Athena's, it was striking. There were subtle differences to be sure. Much time and new blood had found it's way into her family, and that was normal, but it seemed Athena's genes were very dominant in her bloodline. He smiled slightly again at that for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus lowered his gaze solemnly to Bastet and shook his head. "Genesis Energy... the very fundamental force of all creation. I am able to siphon ebbs and drips of it from the ambient energy everywhere, but... I could not directly tap a direct source. If I did that.... the consequences could be catastrophic to anything relying on such a conduit merely to exist. I will never do that to this world, or any other..."

Balthus shook his head again. Bastet's voice, mannerisms, her very scent it was so very much like Athena's, it was striking. There were subtle differences to be sure. Much time and new blood had found it's way into her family, and that was normal, but it seemed Athena's genes were very dominant in her bloodline. He smiled slightly again at that for some reason.

Bastet bowed her head at this, frowning. "Hmmmph..." she groaned. She looked up to Balthus, her eyes still fierce and expressing determination. "Balthus... perhaps there may be another way. Another way to help fight off against the pure evil that is festering within your soul." she says this while turning his hand over, tracing the lines of his palm with a delicate fingernail.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 5:12 pm

Bastet wrote:

Bastet bowed her head at this, frowning. "Hmmmph..." she groaned. She looked up to Balthus, her eyes still fierce and expressing determination. "Balthus... perhaps there may be another way. Another way to help fight off against the pure evil that is festering within your soul." she says this while turning his hand over, tracing the lines of his palm with a delicate fingernail.  

Balthus closed his large fingers, gently over Bastet's own, and he smiled sadly, the glow in his eyes fading slightly.

"Bastet... The Void... It has gained sentience... It now has a driving will..." he said as he shook his head.

"I will be leaving Runa soon. I cannot remain here, not while I pose the greatest threat. I will complete my work before I go, but I cannot stay... I must confront the demon within me, alone. I know the will that drives the Void now. My own distant ancestor, Verial, the Void Dragon, has finally emerged from the depths of the Null Void itself, and seeks to accelerate his return, and all the power of the Void itself with him. I cannot let that happen. Especially not here. That's why I plan on finding these invaders homeworlds. If I am to become a universal weapon of mass destruction, then let it begin there..."
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus closed his large fingers, gently over Bastet's own, and he smiled sadly, the glow in his eyes fading slightly.

"Bastet... The Void... It has gained sentience... It now has a driving will..." he said as he shook his head.

"I will be leaving Runa soon. I cannot remain here, not while I pose the greatest threat. I will complete my work before I go, but I cannot stay... I must confront the demon within me, alone. I know the will that drives the Void now. My own distant ancestor, Verial, the Void Dragon, has finally emerged from the depths of the Null Void itself, and seeks to accelerate his return, and all the power of the Void itself with him. I cannot let that happen. Especially not here. That's why I plan on finding these invaders homeworlds. If I am to become a universal weapon of mass destruction, then let it begin there..."

Bastet looked at him with piercing eyes. "Balthus... what you're proposing will not accomplish anything. What makes you think that this Verial will not simply relocate here and destroy us? What your doing is only delaying the inevitable." she says letting go of his hand. "Besides... that doesn't solve the problem here, on Runa." she says before bowing her head. "That is something we must do ourselves..." she looked back to him. "And when I say 'we' I meant people like you and I." she says shaking her head. "There must be something we can do. If we cannot defeat this now, we definitely wont be able to defeat it later, when your ancestor gains more power."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:05 pm

Bastet wrote:
Bastet looked at him with piercing eyes. "Balthus... what you're proposing will not accomplish anything. What makes you think that this Verial will not simply relocate here and destroy us? What your doing is only delaying the inevitable." she says letting go of his hand. "Besides... that doesn't solve the problem here, on Runa." she says before bowing her head. "That is something we must do ourselves..." she looked back to him. "And when I say 'we' I meant people like you and I." she says shaking her head. "There must be something we can do. If we cannot defeat this now, we definitely wont be able to defeat it later, when your ancestor gains more power."

Balthus shook his head slightly. "The  one thing I have found that even impedes it's progress is beginning to lose ground. I no longer know how much time is left to me before I fall."

His eyes gazed at the celing. "The only ones who can help me.... are so very distant... I can feel them through the Genesis and the Void... but I cannot reach them..." Balthus said ominously.

His voice seemed to go silent as he spoke the next words. "I have time enough to help the people of our world. I promise you that."
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:31 pm

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

Balthus shook his head slightly. "The  one thing I have found that even impedes it's progress is beginning to lose ground. I no longer know how much time is left to me before I fall."

His eyes gazed at the celing. "The only ones who can help me.... are so very distant... I can feel them through the Genesis and the Void... but I cannot reach them..." Balthus said ominously.

His voice seemed to go silent as he spoke the next words. "I have time enough to help the people of our world. I promise you that."

She shook her head with a sigh. "I've done my best to talk you out of it, but you seem to be quite set on your tactics." she says letting her fingers slide from his grip. She was looking down on the gold armlet and looks back up at him. "I guess it is true that you cannot change your fate. Till it is time then, since you have blessed me with ancestral insight and gifts, at least allow me to help you in some way or form." she says bowing her head a little.

------
"Must you leave so suddenly?" an echoing voice seemed to ask. This voice was not Bastet's but it was Athena and as he looked upon Bastet it was as if he had crossed the mirror into the past; for he was not before Bastet anymore, but he was facing Athena's back.

Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Sample-4d98d6ad0811a3d7d5794ec4544ec960

Athena turned to face him, her face blushed, expressing a sadness even as she tried her best to give Balthus the cold shoulder for leaving. She just wasn't good at conveying fake emotions, and she was honestly saddened to see Balthus go after what they had accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:30 pm

Bastet wrote:
She shook her head with a sigh. "I've done my best to talk you out of it, but you seem to be quite set on your tactics." she says letting her fingers slide from his grip. She was looking down on the gold armlet and looks back up at him. "I guess it is true that you cannot change your fate. Till it is time then, since you have blessed me with ancestral insight and gifts, at least allow me to help you in some way or form." she says bowing her head a little.

------
"Must you leave so suddenly?" an echoing voice seemed to ask. This voice was not Bastet's but it was Athena and as he looked upon Bastet it was as if he had crossed the mirror into the past; for he was not before Bastet anymore, but he was facing Athena's back.

Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Sample-4d98d6ad0811a3d7d5794ec4544ec960

Athena turned to face him, her face blushed, expressing a sadness even as she tried her best to give Balthus the cold shoulder for leaving. She just wasn't good at conveying fake emotions, and she was honestly saddened to see Balthus go after what they had accomplished.

"I wish it were not so. But if I stay, it will only be a matter of time before the war finds us again. I hate to go, but I must leave." Balthus replied, his face and voice sad.

He had spent a good number of months among Athena's tribe during the prolonged lull in the warm but he knew it was but a temporary reprieve. "Please Athena... don't think I don't want to stay. The nature of my kind is to settle down and protect our people and our world, but while the rest of Runa burns, your tribe will never truly be safe. I have to fight, so that you younger races don't have to. This is my duty."

It would seem that Balthus, had never really taken the responsibility for Runa's safety off of his own shoulders. Not once since the Scepter Trials, through the Great War, and even now. He never had time for himself, and always he fought for the sake of others and his world.
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:36 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:

------

"I wish it were not so.  But if I stay, it will only be a matter of time before the war finds us again.  I hate to go, but I must leave."  Balthus replied, his face and voice sad.

He had spent a good number of months among Athena's tribe during the prolonged lull in the warm but he knew it was but a temporary reprieve.  "Please Athena... don't think I don't want to stay.  The nature of my kind is to settle down and protect our people and our world, but while the rest of Runa burns, your tribe will never truly be safe.  I have to fight, so that you younger races don't have to.  This is my duty."

It would seem that Balthus, had never really taken the responsibility for Runa's safety off of his own shoulders.  Not once since the Scepter Trials, through the Great War, and even now.  He never had time for himself, and always he fought for the sake of others and his world.

"But.....<sigh> I see." Athena stood now, her fingers laced together, her ears twitching. She half turned to Balthus, then looked away again. She had looked like there was something she had wanted to get off her chest. She finally turned to face Balthus, walking up to him with a pensive look upon her face. "This...This isn't fair. We built this place, you deserve a large cut of the spoils...and..." she looked down, blushing deeply while her fingers laced together again. Her stunning beauty was amplified by the very baths which Athena and Balthus had just finished building."When... when do you plan to leave?" she had nervously asked, her voice almost cracked, trying her best to hold back the sorrow that definitely was welling up within her.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed May 27, 2015 12:58 am

Bastet wrote:
"But.....<sigh> I see." Athena stood now, her fingers laced together, her ears twitching. She half turned to Balthus, then looked away again. She had looked like there was something she had wanted to get off her chest. She finally turned to face Balthus, walking up to him with a pensive look upon her face. "This...This isn't fair. We built this place, you deserve a large cut of the spoils...and..." she looked down, blushing deeply while her fingers laced together again. Her stunning beauty was amplified by the very baths which Athena and Balthus had just finished building."When... when do you plan to leave?" she had nervously asked, her voice almost cracked, trying her best to hold back the sorrow that definitely was welling up within her.

"I can stay until the next crescent moon.  Then I must return to the Badlands, and draw them away..." Balthus replied softly.

He reached his hand up, and gently brushed her hair from her eyes.  "I want to stay, and share this life with you...  But I know that The Sphiṅksa Pailēsa cannot exist in a vacuum.  If Runa falls, The Sphiṅksa Pailēsa falls with it, and I will not let that happen."  He looked about the huge throne room and baths, before he focused back on Athena.  "Use what we created together, forge your tribe anew, and grow strong."
Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed May 27, 2015 1:25 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bastet wrote:

"I can stay until the next crescent moon.  Then I must return to the Badlands, and draw them away..." Balthus replied softly.

He reached his hand up, and gently brushed her hair from her eyes.  "I want to stay, and share this life with you...  But I know that The Sphiṅksa Pailēsa cannot exist in a vacuum.  If Runa falls, The Sphiṅksa Pailēsa falls with it, and I will not let that happen."  He looked about the huge throne room and baths, before he focused back on Athena.  "Use what we created together, forge your tribe anew, and grow strong."

"The crescent moon isn't far away... oh that is too soon... too soon a time for you to depart..." she continued, hugging his frame as she tried to hold back the tears. She looked up at him, and she digs her forehead against his shoulder. She slowly looks up, her eyes expressing another look... a look that they had shared on a few occasions before, but neither really spoke out about it. She leans in placing a hand upon his cheek before gently raising her head to his level. She batted her eyes, and looked steadily into his eyes. Her face rose another shade of crimson, similar to how she had when he had first offered her a ride upon his neck in his dragon form. "Balthus... will you... bed with me?" she asked, shakily, nervously. "I-I know it would be impossible to bear a child... but I want to express... express how much I truly feel about you... if we don't know and till the crescent moon...I fear we'll never get the chance."
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:05 am

Bastet wrote:
"The crescent moon isn't far away... oh that is too soon... too soon a time for you to depart..." she continued, hugging his frame as she tried to hold back the tears. She looked up at him, and she digs her forehead against his shoulder. She slowly looks up, her eyes expressing another look... a look that they had shared on a few occasions before, but neither really spoke out about it. She leans in placing a hand upon his cheek before gently raising her head to his level. She batted her eyes, and looked steadily into his eyes. Her face rose another shade of crimson, similar to how she had when he had first offered her a ride upon his neck in his dragon form. "Balthus... will you... bed with me?" she asked, shakily, nervously. "I-I know it would be impossible to bear a child... but I want to express... express how much I truly feel about you... if we don't know and till the crescent moon...I fear we'll never get the chance."

Balthus lowered his head, and gently pressed his forhead to Athena's. His eyes reflected pain, sorrow, and the lonliness he had ever since his parents were killed in the last Scepter Trial War. Ever since, he was ostracised by both the mortal humans of his father's people, and the Dragon-kin of his mother's people. "I have never loved before. But, I will love you."

He placed both hands on her cheeks, cupping her face in his huge palms, and he gently kissed her lower lip...

Back to top Go down
Bastet
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Bastet

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed May 27, 2015 4:14 am

Darkstorm Zero wrote:
Bastet wrote:
"The crescent moon isn't far away... oh that is too soon... too soon a time for you to depart..." she continued, hugging his frame as she tried to hold back the tears. She looked up at him, and she digs her forehead against his shoulder. She slowly looks up, her eyes expressing another look... a look that they had shared on a few occasions before, but neither really spoke out about it. She leans in placing a hand upon his cheek before gently raising her head to his level. She batted her eyes, and looked steadily into his eyes. Her face rose another shade of crimson, similar to how she had when he had first offered her a ride upon his neck in his dragon form. "Balthus... will you... bed with me?" she asked, shakily, nervously. "I-I know it would be impossible to bear a child... but I want to express... express how much I truly feel about you... if we don't now and till the crescent moon...I fear we'll never get the chance."

Balthus lowered his head, and gently pressed his forhead to Athena's.  His eyes reflected pain, sorrow, and the lonliness he had ever since his parents were killed in the last Scepter Trial War.  Ever since, he was ostracised by both the mortal humans of his father's people, and the Dragon-kin of his mother's people.  "I have never loved before.  But, I will love you."

He placed both hands on her cheeks, cupping her face in his huge palms, and he gently kissed her lower lip...

Athena had succumbed to his embrace, feeling his lips upon hers, she had closed her garnet eyes and had wrapped her arms around him. He could feel her heart beating inside of her chest, and her soft and lithe body quivering before him. She returned the kiss with one of her own, and she broke her kiss only once to vocalize her affection in turn: "Balthus, I... I love you." she says this, with a humble smile upon her face; he eyes still closed as she blushed deeply. She brought her parted lips against his soon after, her arms wrapped around his neck, her lush lips forming around his upper lip as she cocked her head to the right a little. Around them the celestial baths seemed to glow thanks to the moons channelled light radiating off the scented pools and baths of what eventually would become the throne room for this new kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Darkstorm Zero

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room EmptyWed May 27, 2015 5:15 am

Bastet wrote:
Athena had succumbed to his embrace, feeling his lips upon hers, she had closed her garnet eyes and had wrapped her arms around him. He could feel her heart beating inside of her chest, and her soft and lithe body quivering before him. She returned the kiss with one of her own, and she broke her kiss only once to vocalize her affection in turn: "Balthus, I... I love you." she says this, with a humble smile upon her face; her eyes still closed as she blushed deeply. She brought her parted lips against his soon after, her arms wrapped around his neck, her lush lips forming around his upper lip as she cocked her head to the right a little. Around them the celestial baths seemed to glow thanks to the moons channelled light radiating off the scented pools and baths of what eventually would become the throne room for this new kingdom.

Balthus leaned into the kiss Athena gave him, and wrapped his arms around her waist, and instinctively, his wings also unravelled, and wrapped themselves around the couple in a gentle embrace. A low rumbling huum came from Balthus' chest, almost like a Nekomimi's own purr, but much deeper and more base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room   Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Sphiṅksa Pailēsa: Celestial Baths and Throne Room
Page 1 of 1