The World of Runa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

Layout/Theme Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devlin Hosguard
Admin
Admin
Devlin Hosguard

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Layout/Theme Update Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Layout/Theme Update Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
SP:
Layout/Theme Update Left_bar_bleue1046/2270Layout/Theme Update Empty_bar_bleue  (1046/2270)
MP:
Layout/Theme Update Left_bar_bleue2400/3020Layout/Theme Update Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/3020)

Layout/Theme Update Empty
PostSubject: Layout/Theme Update   Layout/Theme Update EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:57 pm

So here's the deal:

I'd like to update the background of this forum to something more custom to Runa. If anyone has any gif images, comments, or ideas they would like to share into the making of this layout please feel free to reply.

-Devlin Hosguard
Admin and Renegade
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonugalde.wordpress.com
Runa Mobs
Presidential - 150 posts
Presidential - 150 posts
Runa Mobs

Layout/Theme Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Layout/Theme Update   Layout/Theme Update EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:44 am

So here's the deal:

I'd like to update the background of this forum (Again) to something more custom to Runa. If anyone has any gif images, comments, or ideas they would like to share into the making of this layout please feel free to reply.

Right now there is a forest background which is a place holder. We had the Calyce background up for awhile which was cool and unique to Runa but i'd like to be able to change the background every once in awhile in order to show that the site is active.

-Devlin Hosguard
Admin and Renegade
Back to top Go down

Layout/Theme Update
Page 1 of 1