The World of Runa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Fantasy, Chaos, and Adventure - A New Chance at Survival!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesStory SubmissionRegisterLog in

Curious! New colony? O . O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calyce
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Calyce

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Curious! New colony? O . O Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Curious! New colony? O . O Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
SP:
Curious! New colony? O . O Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Curious! New colony? O . O Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:

Curious! New colony? O . O Empty
PostSubject: Curious! New colony? O . O   Curious! New colony? O . O EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi-I was just wondering if I can throw out an Idea?

Well I was just wondering if we could perhaps have a 'fourth' colony to the far north of the other Colonies? A place perhaps isolated by the other three colonies that it isn't considered a threat or even known that much? I was thinking of it being in a mountain (yes IN a mountain) thats at the end of a vast desert. I don't know what it be called, but if it is allowed I have a few ideas that can make it Iconic:

Localz:
-Thieves, Brigands, Pirates, Mercenaries, Merchants, and Miners make up the major job market around here
-Species: Humans, Sirens, Renegade Elves, Exiled Citizens of any of the three major Colonies; surviving Dwarves, Kitsune, and Gorgons? (lol woe I had a Zelda moment :3)
-They live inside the mountain and under the northern desert, usually making traps to rob foolish travelers daring to travel north.
-Use currency from all three colonies, they also barter and use the concept of "credit"-or rather 'non-existent currency' that is more or less like an "I-O-U". Loan Sharks are a common site here.

History:
-This "Colony" is the youngest of all the Colonies and sometimes not even considered a Colony. It was founded by three Adventurers who came from each of the major colonies-each considered an outlaw from their original colony. Instead of fighting for control-the three adventurers settled in a mountain and soon expanded the colony under the desert floor.

As long as the forum category stuff is set up, I will not mind filling it with necessary topics and such.

So-what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Devlin Hosguard
Admin
Admin
Devlin Hosguard

SP/MP/HP
HP:
Curious! New colony? O . O Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Curious! New colony? O . O Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
SP:
Curious! New colony? O . O Left_bar_bleue1046/2270Curious! New colony? O . O Empty_bar_bleue  (1046/2270)
MP:
Curious! New colony? O . O Left_bar_bleue2400/3020Curious! New colony? O . O Empty_bar_bleue  (2400/3020)

PostSubject: Re: Curious! New colony? O . O   Curious! New colony? O . O EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:54 pm

Category is created. Story of Runa has been updated to reflect the creation of The City of Koorc. Spell Koorc backwards and you'll see what I did there ^_^.

Mostly this brings new life to the Beyond and I will be working on creating a map of Runa that isn't just legible to myself that can be posted soon.

-Devlin Hosguard
Admin and Renegade
Back to top Go down
http://www.jonugalde.wordpress.com
Calyce
Nymph - 30 posts
Nymph - 30 posts
Calyce

SP/MP/HP
HP:
SP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Curious! New colony? O . O   Curious! New colony? O . O EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Devlin Hosguard wrote:
Category is created. Story of Runa has been updated to reflect the creation of The City of Koorc. Spell Koorc backwards and you'll see what I did there ^_^.

Mostly this brings new life to the Beyond and I will be working on creating a map of Runa that isn't just legible to myself that can be posted soon.

-Devlin Hosguard
Admin and Renegade

YAY! HAHAH nice! XD

Thanks Devlin ^^ Yes, I'll make a flora and fauna list right there too:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious! New colony? O . O   Curious! New colony? O . O Empty

Back to top Go down

Curious! New colony? O . O
Page 1 of 1